Monday 30 January 2012

A new challenge


This February I am setting myself a challenge. Inspired by all the photo a day challenges I have seen since joining the blogging world I have finally plucked up the courage to participate!

I have filled in my Molly Makes calendar and noted each days challenge in my diary so there are no excuses!! I'm a little excited about this challenge from the Fat Mum Slim blog. I am looking forward to having something to share on Twitter and Pinterest (My new obsession!) and to having a peek into other peoples lives as they too share their photos! At the end of each week I will post my photos on here and blog about my week.

So as I sit and write this post there is one day left of January, one day before I launch myself into the February Photo A Day Challenge... can't wait!

H.x

No comments:

Post a Comment