Wednesday 1 February 2012

Day 1. Your view today #febphotoaday

I proudly publish my first photo as part of Fat Mum Slim's February Photo A Day Challenge!

This is the view from my sixth floor office window, out over the town to the gorgeous South East coast. It has been a very sunny, clear and crisp winters day today which I was very pleased to see as the past couple of days have been extremely cloudy!

I must confess.. I did cheat a little.

I initially photgraphed my view when I arrived at work this morning and could see the sun rising beautifully through the clouds that lined the coast. I then proceeded to rashly publish this attempt (on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) excited at my first participation in such a social photo sharing opportunity. Unfortunately, this mornings beauty didnt transfer fantastically to photo.

I'm not sure that second attempts are allowed on photo a day challenges, but as it is my first time and this afternoons photo was far better I will allow myself this little indiscretion.

Tomorrows challenge: words...

H.x

No comments:

Post a Comment